Focus and Scope
Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi (Journal of Reproductive Health) is an open access, peer-reviewed and inter-disciplinary journal managed by IAKMI South Tangerang City.
Jurnal Kesehatan Reproduksi (Journal of Reproductive Health) offers a specific forum for advancing scientific and professional knowledge of the reproductive health field among practitioners as well as academics in public health and researchers.
Coverage includes a vast range of reproductive health issues, such as:
- Woman and child’s health
- Woman's reproductive health
- Man's reproductive health
- Youth and elderly health
- Family planning
- Sexually transmitted infections and HIV-AIDS
- Prevention and control of abortion
- Gender issues
- Nutrition in reproductive health
- Reproductive health behavior
- Other reproductive health issues in the area of public health